Why Brainybatch Short term No Cost EduEMI ?
We just made education lighter on your wallet
The No Cost EMI service is an Educational loan for students studying
in Playschools, Schools, colleges that helps reduce the financial burden
for parents, with benefits extended to educational expenses for School.
Education loan and Higher studies Education loan
Benefits of Short term No Cost EduEMI
No Collateral required
With no collateral, fund your
child's education to provide
him/her with quality education.
Zero Processing Fees
No processing fees are charged
for the Short term EduEMI
Easy Online process
The short-term EduEMI loan
procedure is easy and online
for an hassle-free service.
Get free health insurance for
Students & Free Life Insurance
for Parents of Applicants.
How does it work for Parents/Borrower ?
Parents/borrower needs to check their eligibility for the education loan only then they can proceed further.
Parents/Borrower will fill the details further required for processing of their loan application request.
Parents/Borrower will upload the required documents in the requested format.
Post-approval the borrower has to sign an E-NACH & amount is disbursed to the Education Institute directly.
See What People Say About Us
Mr. Pardeep Johnson
Parent: Kidzee Angel Keepers, Bangalore
"Your commitment and perseverance to provide best services is awesome!"
Mr. Paul Dasan
"Thank you very much It is very very good service doing by you. As per your vision, To increase the literacy rate of our country it will happen to early because of You people. Actually, I don't know you are doing this service, I prayed God Jesus to help me and I browse I found your app. I'll be thankful to my God and You."
Read the FAQ
Related to Eligibility for a Loan
- Father/Mother/Guardian of the Student who is earning
- Age limit min 21 yrs - max 60 yrs.
- Have a valid PAN & Aadhar Card
- Yes, only in the case when the salary cheque gets deposited in the bank account.
- You can provide the bank statement in which salary cheque has been deposited
- Credit Card Statement
- Loan Repayment statement
- Previous year fees slip
Related to Apply Process
- Loan Application Review By Brainybatch
- Verification of applicants
- Sent To Lender
- PAN & Aadhaar Card
- Current Address Proof
- 6 months-Salary Slip or Credit Card/Loan Repayment statement or 2 yrs-ITR doc
- 6 months-Bank Account Statement
- Institute Declaration letter
- Fee slip from the institution for the fees paid through the loan amount