About Ishwarchand Vidya Sagar Institute of Technology
Ishwar Chand Vidya Sagar Institute of Technology (IVIT), Mathura was established by Prof.MM Agrawal ex-member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha), government of India to provide high quality technical and professional education. The Institute is affiliated to the U.P. Technical University, Lucknow and approved by Govt. of U.P. and AICTE, Ministry of HRD govt. of India, New-Delhi. The mission of the college is to synergize knowledge, technology and human resource, the best quality of education is imparted in Technology and Management disciplines. In the process, education is made more objective to increase employability on a continued basis.
- To evolve as a premier Engineering and Management institute in the country.
- To spread global education by inculcating discipline, values and knowledge into the young minds of india and mould them into enlightened citizens of the nation.
- To impart absolute professionalism in through and practices of our young minds.
- To envisage future challenges in technical as well as management field at National and International level.
- To promote research and development culture to transform india from developing to developed country.
- To shape competent Engineers and Managers who can become leaders of the indian Industrial and Economic Growth and strive ahead of the intense global competition.
"Education is the spinal chord of any country. A great nation is so called when its citizens are well educated and civilized."
The visionary late Mr. M.M Agrawal realized his dream is founding "M.M Agrawal Group of institutions:
With the view-point given below:
- To fulfill the need of vocational and technical education.
- To form an educational hub to support the economy through employment, entrepreneurship, creativity, knowledge trasfer, research and development.
- To develop passion to excel professionally.
- To create a spirit, to be of at most use to the industry, corporate sector and the society at large.
- To synergizw knowlwdge, technology and human resource, the best quality of education is imparted in Technology and Management disciplines. In the process, education is made more objective to increase employability on a continued basis.
- To groom of professionals who would carry forward the spirit of scientific thinking and work for the process of our country and humanity in general.