Thiagarajar School of Management
Pamban Swamy Nagar, Thirupparankundram, Madurai, Tamil Nadu India - 625005
Degree Category : Management
Course Fee : 3.8 Lakhs
Total Seat : 120
Course Duration : 2 Years
Course Level : Post Graduate
Course Type : ONCAMPUS
THIAGARAJAR school of management, Known for its excellence in the field of management which is situated in Thiruparankundram, Madurai with the belief of Thiagarajar School of management is that the knowledge which is given to the students while training will make them able to get with the latest trends of businesses and will give development, growth to the students in their career.
- This college is approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), and is also accredited by the NBA (national board of accreditation), New Delhi.
- It is one of the best colleges of the management in Tamil Nadu and is located at the Thiruparankundram, Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
- The college is also recognized under the section 2(f) of the UGC and is also given a status by the UGC as the self governing institution.
- The Thiagarajar School of management offers the courses like PGDM and MBA and all the courses are approved by the all India council for technical education.
- For some studious students, Thiagarajar School of management facilitates the scholarship on the basis of CAT, MAT scores which are all India tests and some of the state entrance tests also.
- Along with imparting knowledge the college provides learning resources, free Laptops and Business Newspaper. Events such as National QUIZ, Debate Competition are regularly held in the Thiagarajar School of management.
- Events such as convocations, ? YUKTI? the annual fest, republic day celebration, and teacher?s day celebration are regularly held by the Thiagarajar School of management.?
TSM is gifted with lush green surroundings consisting of over 9000 trees and plants in 17 acres of land. With over 35,000 square feet of lush green lawns, it has 50,000 square feet of infrastructure for academic activities.
The classrooms are well equipped with modern imported chairs for comfortable seating with uninterrupted power supply through UPS & GENSET. Each class room is provided with a LCD projector display and audio. Each hall can accommodate up to 65 students.
TSM has five fully air conditioned conference and discussion halls, which serve as an excellent setting for student meetings, faculty meetings and short conferences. These rooms can accommodate up to 15 people, and are used for activities like group discussions and mock interviews.
The IT setup at TSM comprises of a multi layered architecture, the lowest layer of which is made up of personal computers and workstations. The next layer consists of File Servers and Database Servers. The third layer consists of Web Server, Email Server and other high-end servers/computers required high resources demanding tasks. There are more than 300 high-speed personal computers connected over the campus LAN under the latest Network Operating Systems running on the IBM X series servers.
Library and Information Centre
Library is the soul of any institution. It is a center of acquiring, processing, preserving and disseminating information to the user community with the motto of enriching knowledge. The library has an impressive collection of around 24000 books that cover all contemporary management literature. It has annual subscriptions to 165 national and international journals and magazines. It maintains multiple copies of standard and prescribed textbooks for PGDM, MBA as well as MCA.
Auditorium and Exam Hall
TSM has air conditioned an auditorium with an occupancy of 200 students specifically meant for conducting seminars and corporate interactions in person and through video conferencing as well. It also has an examination hall where 300 students can write exam comfortably.
The Food Court offers pure vegetarian food prepared in modern well equipped kitchen. The groceries, vegetables and milk are purchased centrally to ensure quality.
TSM aims at training professionals of high standard with ethical values. The rules and regulations are framed so as to train them for achieving the goals for which the institution was started. It aims at ensuring harmonious living among students of various geographical areas inculcating self discipline. The hostels serve as a training ground for grooming responsible leadership qualities amongst the budding managers. Hostels are provided with 24hr Wi-Fi network facility.
The Fitness Centre is functioning in the academic block. This facility is open to all the staff and students. Separate timings are earmarked for men and women.
Sports & Games
TSM has ample facilities for sports and indoor/outdoor games. Outdoor games facilities are available in each hostel separately. We have an indoor hall for Table Tennis and Carom and we have a Cricket field, Basket ball court and Shuttle Badminton court. There is an added advantage of creating comradeship and team spirit among graduates, by promoting sports activities.