The Internship Program of Brainybatch is part of its endeavor to attract the best possible talent and the brightest minds. Brainybatch provides internship opportunities to students, mainly those who are pursuing bachelor & masters degrees.
Location: Bangalore, India
About Brainybatch Internet Pvt. Ltd
We are building one of the most comprehensive education platform which would work on mobile apps & web for end consumers (students). The goal of the organization is help the young India find the path of their success. We embarked on this journey by first curating 50,000 institutions information including Playschool, School & College in India and then plan to expand globally. We have also created an online application platform where students & parents can just fill one admission master form on brainybatch and select the institutions they plan to apply. The selected institutions will simply receive the application (paper or digitally) while student is applying from the comfort of their home.
About the Internship
This is a part-time internship & the candidate is either expected to come to Brainybatch office or work from home.The intent is to hire very smart & dynamic individuals to be able to.
- Business Development Intern - bring school/colleges/playschools on aboard to brainybatch and show them the benefits of being part of the community. Business development material will be provided
- Digital Marketing Intern - create organic marketing content to broadcast and help create a strong brand for brainybatch over internet via digital media & PR
- Data Analyst Intern - Bring data of different institutions either school, college and playschools which is fragmented and bring them into 1 single platform seamlessly via technology so that we have the most enriched & updated data on our platform via mobile/tablets & laptops
- Software Intern - Build great android, iOS, windows apps and scalable backend systems for brainybatch where millions of students will be finding their dream education
- Mass communication/Videography Intern - seeking a creative intern who can conceptualize, shoot and edit short, engaging videos & media contents for the portal
Who can apply?
- Should be able to send & receive email and is enrolled into suitable course
- Basic proficiency in English and 1 regional language apart from Hindi
- Should have a basic understanding of how internet works and should be able to help find data online when required with guidance or as relevant per internship requirements
- Should be able to receive and make calls or reach out to schools & colleges in person if needed as part of their internship
- Candidate must be hard working, passionate & willing to learn
- The Candidate should willing to work more than 6 months
- Full-time job will be offered, if suitable
- Get yourself listed on Brainybatch team page as a Campus Ambassador
- Get a Brainybatch Campus Ambassador Certificate after completion of internship & clear deliverable
- Get bookMyShow tickets every 2 months during the course
- Get brainybatch hoodie at the end of the program
- We do not pay any stipend during the internship but based on your performance we will offer you a full-time job