Policy of Brainybatch
Your privacy is important to BrainyBatch Internet Pvt. Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that BrainyBatch Internet Pvt. Ltd. collects, and the ways in which BrainyBatch Internet Pvt. Ltd. uses that personal information.
- Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive
- Cookies are required to use the BrainyBatch services.
- BrainyBatch uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although BrainyBatch owns the code, databases, and all rights to the BrainyBatch applications, you retain all rights to your data.
- Any personal information, if you choose to avail of certain services on our website, you shall be required to provide certain information for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services. Us If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned.
- Information, you consent to the use,
transfer and storage of the information so provided by you on our
servers. The information provided by you shall be used by us,
including but not limited, to:
- Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized.
- Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial / non - commercial features on the website.
- Send you information through any
medium including (not limited to) SMS, e-mail, other
communication material, etc Services for education information in
respect of our products, services, special deals, promotions etc.
- Send you marketing / promotional communications.
- Send you service - related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
- Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website (If you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such additional information).
- Provide customer support and the
services you request.
- Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting.
- Avoid / check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements.
- Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
- Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority / applicable law.
- Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws.
- Investigate deliberate damage to the website / services or its legitimate operation.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues.
- Protect the rights, property or safety of BRAINYBATCH and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; and
- Respond to Claims of third parties.
- To carry out our own analysis and research
- If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our website, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the website. However, your friend may contact us to request that he does not require such services / content / email or we remove the information related to him from our database. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we may send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email and / or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources (third parties for this purpose may include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates). We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
- Your password is the key to your account. You shall be solely responsible for all the activities happening under your username and you shall be solely responsible for keeping your password secure. Do not disclose your password to anyone. If you share your password or your personal information with others, you shall be solely responsible for all actions taken under your username and you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
- In the event BRAINYBATCH goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter your personal information we treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security nor can we guarantee that third parties shall not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and that other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that you provide. Therefore, although we work hard to protect your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
- The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by BRAINYBATCH. Please be aware that we, Brainybatch and/or the website, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
- BrainyBatch may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your BrainyBatch service primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.