Course Fee : 11.85 Lakhs
Course Duration : 1Year
Course Level : Post Graduate
Course Type : ONCAMPUS
Degree Category : Diplomate
Course Fee : 14.9 Lakhs
Course Duration : 2Years
Course Level : Post Graduate
Course Type : ONCAMPUS
Course Fee : 17.9 Lakhs
Course Duration : 3Years
Course Level : Doctrate
Course Type : ONCAMPUS
Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad is broadly acknowledged as a center of excellence for management education, having precast itself just as the fast changing corporate and social environment from last 30 years. IMT was founded in 1980 by industrialist Mahendra Nath.
- All courses are approved by AICTE, Government of India. Institute got AICTE approval in1983.
- IMT Ghaziabad is rated A *** by CRISIL, has the SAQS accreditation and is a member of AACSB and GBSN.
- The best thing one can say about IMT is the outstanding Infrastructure which can be seen and is ranked high.
- The distinguished faculty and the quality of its courses are its strength that have in many cases, been innovators.
- IMT has 4 campuses ? Ghaziabad (established in 1980), Nagpur (established in 2004), Dubai (in 2006) and in Hyderabad (in 2011).
IMT announces opening of the admissions process for all its 2 year PGDM program of 2016. The application window will remain open from September 1, 2015 to November 26, 2015. IMT Common Application Form' is available online for candidates to apply across all IMT campuses at Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Dubai and Hyderabad via one form.
Interested candidates can apply to all IMT campuses viz. Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Dubai and Hyderabad IMT Common Application form can be via the IMT Common Application form, which is now available online at www.imt.edu
- Registration opens from: September 1, 2015
- Last date to apply: November 26, 2015
- Program Commencement : June 2016
The applicants can fill the application form at http://www.imt.edu/Admissions/ApplyOnline.aspx
IMT Admissions 2016 Registration Process
- To register for admission process, the candidate must provide educational qualifications, contact details, etc. and at least one of the following: registration number for CAT 2015 or ID for XAT 2016 or ID for GMAT (if available) or Roll-No for CMAT (if available). IMT Ghaziabad will be accepting CAT/XAT/GMAT (test taken between 1st January 2012 - 31 March 2016) while IMT Nagpur and Hyderabad will be accepting CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT (to be conducted in 2016).
- All the candidates are required to update their GMAT/ CMAT Test score, on or before 15 April 2016.Additionally, in case of CAT and XAT, all applicants are required to fill the registration number of the test score that he/she is willing to submit. For candidates who are applying on the basis of GMAT/CMAT and their score is not updated, processing of application will be
- For IMT, Dubai, all Indian Resident students are required to take an English Proficiency Test. The minimum score, which is required for admission is 6.0 for IELTS, 550 for paper-based TOEFL while 79 for internet-based TOEFL test. All the scores are valid for a period of 2 years only.
IMT Admissions 2016 Selection Criteria
- Post short-listing on the basis of available scores, the shortlisted candidates will be called in for a Communication and Personal Interview (CnPI) round. The candidates will face a written communication test (WCT) followed by a Personal Interview (PI).The IMT panel of experts will test the candidate's oral communication skills, analytical and leadership skills.
- Language proficiency, coherence, work experience, domain knowledge etc. After the CnPI process, IMT will take the final decision on admission by taking into account the candidate's academic record, entrance test scores, work experience and performance in the CnPI round.
- For admission in PGDM program, the applicants must have a minimum three-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in any discipline or CGPA of at least on 3.0-4.0 scale in any discipline (for IMT Dubai).
- Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply.
- For PGDM (Executive) program, the candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks and a minimum three-year work experience after graduation as of 30th June 2016.
Opening the Common Application form 2016 for IMT, the IMT Admissions office released an official statement stating IMT's PGDM program is consistently ranked amongst the top 10 programs in India. The two-year program is designed to meet the dynamic needs of industry and academia. At IMT, we have been constantly reinventing the management education in India with the
objective of creating management leaders who can steer the ever-changing business landscape. We welcome all the applicants to be a part of IMT's 35 years of excellence and transform themselves into new-age management professionals and future business leaders.
IMT Common Application Admission 2016:Application Fee
- Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs. 2000/- using Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking.
- Applicants are required to fill only single application form. Based on the same they would be further shortlisted for the process.
- To submit the application, the applicants can also make payment through Demand Draft. After the successful completion of the payment process applicants will receive a confirmation via email within the next 24 hours.
A few words from the President?.
Shri Kamal Nath says, "The world is shrinking. The corporate world even more so. Economies across the globe are rapidly integrating into a mega world economy. In this era of strategic alliances, joint ventures and unpredictable market conditions cross-cultural capabilities combined with visionary leadership are requisites for worldwide Corporates. Clearly the need of the hour is LEADERS with a global perspective on economic, technological, cultural and political interfaces with business."
IMT offers its students the best-in-class management education and industry knowledge. The Institute transforms its students into global business leaders who are capable of handling big roles within business, social, economic, political, and cultural contexts.
The IMT faculty understands the ever-changing dynamics of business and entrepreneurship and creates a competitive, supportive and energizing environment to transform the students into complete management professionals and future leaders. The faculty team includes some internationally acclaimed scholars who lead executive programs at IMT and are strongly focused on synthesizing partnerships with global institutes.
Scholarships for Students:
- Students are selected given scholarships to pursue an academic term at overseas partner institution
- Some partner institutions also offer scholarships to IMT students which might include free accommodation or stipends.
- Student who has scored the highest and second highest CGPA are given a merit scholarship of 10, 000 (INR)
- Merit-Cum-Means Basis Scholarship given to deserving students. This amount to 50,000 (INR)
Placement Statistics as of the year 2014
Leading recruiters ? Google, Microsoft, HSBC, ICICI, HDFC, HCL Technologies, Hewlett-Packard and some other prestigious companies in their respective sectors.
Number of Students opting for placements
Total number of recruiters
Highest domestic salary offered
INR 23 lakhs
Average CTC offered
INR 8.94 lakhs
- Sachin Pilot, Minister of State in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Nimmagadda Prasad, chairman, MAA TV; vice chairman & founder, Matrix Laboratories
- Prasoon Joshi, eminent advertising personality and regional creative director, APAC, McCann Erickson
- Pranava Prakash, Noted Sociopop Artist